Attorneys and Professional Staff
Dana Salazar has experience in federal, state and local courts in cases ranging from business and commercial litigation; corporate, shareholder and partnership litigation; to real estate litigation; contract disputes; personal injury and wrongful death; transnational disputes; appeals; Article 78 actions; employment law; municipal law and minor criminal matters.
Ms. Salazar is also skilled in negotiation, mediation, alternative dispute resolution and pre-litigation analysis and prevention. In addition, Ms. Salazar provides advice to local, regional and international clients on issues that include contracts, real estate, partnerships, shareholder and member communications, and labor and employment compliance.
Committee on Character and Fitness for the Third Judicial District, Member, January 2014 to Present
- American Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association, Law Practice Management Committee, Special Committee on Civil Rights
- Albany County Bar Assoc., Rensselaer County Bar Assoc., Columbia County Bar Assoc.
- Capital District Women’s Bar Association, Immediate Past President, Board member
- New York State Bar Association – Empire State Counsel Award 2008, 2009
- Jones Day – New York 2008 Pro Bono Service Award
- Capital District Women’s Bar Association – 2011 Outstanding New Lawyer Award
- Super Lawyers every year from 2013 through 2018
- New York State
- United States District Court for the Northern, Southern and Eastern District of New York and Northern District of Illinois
- United States Second Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States Supreme Court
B.A., English, minor in Business, Regents Scholarship, University at Albany, Albany, NY
J.D., summa cum laude; Albany Law School, Albany, NY